About Our Firm: Integrity, Trust And Honesty
Lentz & Little, PA, is a small boutique firm located in Gulfport, Mississippi. We help individuals and businesses accomplish their goals and overcome legal obstacles. With a focus on practical solutions, our attorneys walk clients through the cost-benefit analysis necessary for making informed decisions. We serve as trusted advisers for critical crossroads in our clients’ lives.
Integrity and candor are central to our success. When we communicate with clients, professionals and judges, they rely on those communications without reservation. Trust is lacking in today’s business and legal environment. Our team is sensitive to this environment and strives to restore trust and confidence in the legal system.
Learn more about our lawyers:
Together, we bring a wealth of experience and knowledge to each area of practice.
Our Services And Approach
Our principal practice areas include:
- Criminal defense, including DUIs, drug charges, all kinds of felonies and misdemeanors, and defense of military service members
- Bankruptcy and debt relief, including consumer bankruptcy, bankruptcy trustee representation, loan restructuring/workouts and Chapter 11 business reorganizations
- Lemon law vehicle claims for consumers
- Business law involving business formation and ongoing operations
- Commercial litigation involving shareholder disputes, commercial debt collection and more
- Family law cases such as divorce and child custody
We are selective about which cases we take because we prioritize delivering prompt, reliable service to every client. Quality over quantity is our focus. As a small firm, we value providing the individualized attention that our clients seek and deserve.